Why You Should Plan Ahead
Pre-planning is a matter of taking the time to think about – and record – your end-of-life desires. It’s a thoughtful gesture to those you love, and a way to let go of anxieties about the future. Once done, you can relax, knowing your plans are in the hands of reliable friends or family.
It’s All About Taking Control
Given time to consider it, you’ll quickly realize that pre-planning is all about ensuring that your wishes are known, so they can be acted upon when the time comes. Making the commitment to planning ahead:
- It's easy. Everyone can make a pre-arrangement and record their instructions in advance.
- Lets your family clearly know your wishes.
- Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
- Pre-payment is not required, it is offered as an option. Your expenses can be covered when you need them to be, through a pre-payment plan.
Does Pre-planning Require Pre-payment?
No. You can simply record your instructions in advance without cost.
Some people may wish to pre-pay the expenses using a FDIC Insured Funeral Trust Account. This is a service provided by our funeral home as an option. It is not required.
There are many advantages to pre-paying your instructions in advance such as Medicaid Planning, Estate Planning, Gauranteed Funeral Home Costs, Relieving Financial Costs from your Family in the future. Contact us to discuss what advantages preplanning can have for you.
Why Pre-Plan with Robertaccio Funeral Home?
By pre-planning with us, you’re assured that your final wishes are known. This relieves your family of the burden of making difficult decisions, under emotional duress. Through pre-funding your plan, expenses will be covered when you need them to be. That's guaranteed.
Certified Preplanning Consultants (CPC)
We are the only funeral home on Long Island with Certified PrePlanning Consultants on staff to help you protect your assets and establish Irrevocable Trusts. This certification reflects our commitment to exceptionally high standards and a knowlegable staff.
Ready to get started?
Request a personal appointment with a Robertaccio Funeral Home pre-planning advisor. Please contact us by clicking on the link below.
Record your personal information to be kept on file at Robertaccio Funeral Home. For assistance in completing this online planning process, please contact us by calling (631) 475-7000.
A Special Gift for You . . .
- Tell us that you saw this special offer on our website when you establish a Funeral Trust and we would be pleased to offer you the choice of one of the following at no cost: Life Tribute DVD; Cube Sheet Metal Urn; Custom Printed Photo Prayer Cards; or $100 Credit.